Thanks very much to Miss Kae Bucher for nominating me. I’ve chosen a few of my favorite blogs to receive the same honor. I hope you all enjoy and continue to do all you’re doing, but most of all strive to find success in your happiness and not happiness in your success.
Rules for the award
Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer.
Here are the 11 questions from my nomination:
- What is your favorite time of day? Night, dusk and dawn.
- If you could trade cell phones with someone for a day, who would you choose? The 45th President…so I could break it and stop the tweets.
- Which musician would you sing karaoke with? Luther Vandross
- Which fictional character would you have tea with? The Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland of course.
- Which historic figure (someone who has been dead at least 20 years) would you like to have as a teacher? Bruce Lee
- If you were going to spend the afternoon with some spokesperson from a commercial, who would you choose? …Hmmm…Haven’t seen many commercials yet…oh! I Know, the movie voice announcer. Yes, that’d make for an epic afternoon.
- If your life was a TV show, what genre would it be? Superhero show
- Where would you NOT host a secret meeting? …A secret place.
- If you were a TV weather forecaster, what would you call your show? An Inconvenient Spoof
- Which historical figure would you play a board game with? Shakespeare
- If you had speech bubbles (like a superhero), what color would the text be? Aqua
Here are my Blog Choices (wasn’t an easy decision):
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- If you could live near either one which would you choose: the Desert, the Beach, the Mountains or the Forest?
- Your first thought (that you can recall) from today is the title of the book about your life:
- Are you anywhere you thought you’d be in the past, somewhere better or completely opposite?
- If you could travel in time to see one point in history, past or future, what would it be/want it to be?
- Have you ever fallen in love?
- Ask yourself one question you’re afraid to answer, what was the question?
- If you could control one of the elements which would it be?
- What animal best describes you?
- If you had super powers, what would you do with them?
- Would you rather be stranded on an island or lost in the jungle?
- What do you want to have most in life?